Thursday comes before Friday Night Dinner preview

After making Bùn Bò yesterday, I had an excess of cilantro (and I still do). I hate when fresh herbs and veggies go to waste but the bundles of cilantro sold in stores are just so big! It's kind of a fun challenge to figure out how to use them before they start going yellow and rotten.

This week, Friday Night Dinner is going to be held here and I've been pondering a fun vegan menu to bring in the spring! I have an idea that uses some more cilantro but I'll make and write about it tomorrow. As for last night, I made a Spicy Black Bean Dip that was a surprisingly successful hit among my friends. It just goes to show how a few fresh, simple ingredients can come together to make something delicious and healthy. It's also ridiculously easy. Am I not demonstrating my fantastic cooking skills enough?? I'll have to challenge myself...some more.

The only substitute I made was to use Apple Cider Vinegar instead of the White Wine Vingear because I don't have any. In fact, I've made this recipe about five or six times and I've only ever used Apple Cider Vinegar. Maybe someone could tell me what it tastes like with Whine Wine Vinegar?


which seat should I taaaake?

Comments